Thursday, December 20, 2012

Keith Ciaramello shared an Instagram photo with you

Hi there,

Keith Ciaramello just shared an Instagram photo with you:


view full image

"So, it has gotten back to me that one of my lovely local "competitors" has taken to telling people that I am semi-retired. Lol. Nothing could be further from the truth. Im tattooing now more than ever and am enjoying the independence of not being a boss, babysitter and business owner.Thanks for the support as I recover from the destruction of my studio. I'm currently tattooing by appointment in Merrick, 1708 Sunrise Hwy. Please feel free to text me your message or question and I will respond as soon as possible. You can also email me at tattoosbykeith@mac.com SPREAD THE TRUTH!!! Thanks! Keith"
(taken at www.tattoosbykeith.com)

Thanks,
The Instagram Team

No comments: