Sunday, November 04, 2012

Keith Ciaramello shared an Instagram photo with you

Hi there,

Keith Ciaramello just shared an Instagram photo with you:


view full image

"Hey everyone. Due to storm damage from Sandy, my studio will be closed until further notice. I have been graciously offered a chair in a nearby studio to accommodate my clients while the studio is renovated. Please call 516-623-5665 and leave your info. I will be tattooing full time again starting next week. Also, I am honoring all deposits and appointments that have been postponed during the disaster and will be calling you all to reschedule you in the order you were booked. I have some openings for new clients as well on a first come first served basis. Please call. Thanks for your patience during this difficult time for myself and my family. ~Keith Ciaramello"
(taken at www.tattoosbykeith.com)

Thanks,
The Instagram Team

No comments: