Tuesday, March 08, 2011

For a limited time only I'm offering online tattoo video critiques...



For a limited time only I'm offering online tattoo video critiques.
You can send 2 to 4 hi-res images for review, and you will receive a link to your own private, downloadable video between 30 minutes to an hour in length.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Please visit www.tattoosbykeith.com to get in line. First come first served. For a limited time only. Please watch this sample video critique and let me know if you want to go for it! I'll email you after I receive your Pay Pal.
Thanks!
Keith Ciaramello
www.tattoosbykeith.com
*The $50 price is subject to change, depending on the workload.
Get in line early. First come,  first served.

I've been asked if these critiques are just for portrait style tattoos or referenced tattoos. The answer is no. I'll be glad to do the same for any type of design. No matter. I will also answer any technique and equipment questions that you include in your email. Consider it a tattoo video personally tailored to your needs. 
Thanks for all the emails. Tweets and questions. 
Keith

No comments: